What A Week!

Warning, long post ahead!!!

These past seven days have seriously been an up and down roller coaster for me. Lets start with last Wednesday. I guess you can say this picture is my first ring shot...

Photobucket

...it just happens to be mine. That afternoon as I was washing a baby bottle, I noticed something shiny on the dish towel I placed the bottle on. It was none other than my pretty little diamond, just chillin' there. I glanced down at my ring to see an empty setting with one bent prong. I surely had an angel make sure it fell out on the towel and not go down the drain! It freaks me out just thinking about it!

Whew.

------------------------------

Thursday proved to be a much better day, I had the opportunity to attend Jasmine Star's second Starbox Lunch. It was so great to sit with a bunch of fabulous photographers and talk shop. I am so grateful to Jasmine and everyone for the experience! I would love to get together with you guys again (I'm not too far from all of you Irviner's).

I actually met Jasmine way back in our college days, go Dub C! And yes, she was a sweet heart way back when too!

Here’s a picture of the lunch crew from left to right... Bottom: Lisa Roah, Jennifer Elaine, Karey Schroeder, Nataly Lemus, Brian Khang, Gabriel Ryan Top: Mark Brooke, Candace, and me (not pictured, Julia Williams)

Photobucket
Pictures snatched from Jasmine's Blog

-----------------------

This crazy week of mine ended off on a great note with a wonderful trip to San Fransisco to visit my awesome friend Amy. Her husband went on a business trip to Japan and offered to fly up a friend for the weekend to keep her company, how sweet is that! I had a blast visiting with her and we had a fabulous maternity shoot. I will post some shots later but here is a picture of me and Amy having dinner with our other friend Armilla at the Stinking Rose in Little Italy. For any of you garlic lovers, this place is great. There is even one in Beverly Hills for the So. Cal. people.

Photobucket


Well I'm now going to rest from very eventful week, I need to save up for this week coming up which just happens to include, my daughter Isabella turning 2, Christmas Eve party at our house, Christmas Day party at our house, and my one year wedding anniversary. That's December for you:) If you are still here at the end of this post, you get a high five! I hope everyone is ready for Christmas!

Christmas hugs to all!

5 comments:

Wow! What a December you've had, and you're not done yet!

You certainly have angels watching over your family!! (we ALL do!!)

It's great to see Amy and Armilla!

Love,
Mom

December 19, 2007 at 9:06 PM  

Phew! I'm tired from just reading that.

I'm so glad Bella is okay :) Can't wait to see Amy's maternity pictures and I'm glad you had fun up north.

Miss you!

Love,
Nicole

December 20, 2007 at 2:21 PM  

It was nice meeting you also Jennifer, yes.. we should all meet up again for lunch next month or something.

December 20, 2007 at 3:41 PM  

Hey Jennifer! it was great meeting you! Count me in if you guys want to meet :)

December 20, 2007 at 8:26 PM  

Bella is certainly looking for trouble all over the house isn't she? LOL

December 28, 2007 at 11:40 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive