Amy & Baby Evan

A couple of weeks ago I traveled to San Francisco to visit one of my best friends, Amy. We spent the weekend taking pictures, listening to Christmas music, and talking about being a mom. Amy and her husband Joel are having a boy in a few months and I'm so excited for them! I know they are going to be such awesome parents.

Amy amazed me at how active she still is during her pregnancy. I had the opportunity to watch her perform with her tap dancing class at their recital which was so fun! The whole time I was thinking about how I didn't feel like doing any kind of motion for the last half of my pregnancy. She also continued to golf until recently!

Thanks so much for having me up, I love you guys!

These are a few of my favorite pictures...

At home with her special gift...

Photobucket

Golfing with Baby Evan...

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the beach baby...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Click -here- for the slideshow.
(From my snazzy new Christmas present to myself Showit Web!)

1 comments:

Absolutely gorgeous mommy and photo's...Yet another fantastic job jen:)

January 7, 2008 at 2:36 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive